Sunday, May 22, 2016

Coupon Confessions

yes I must admit I am a coupon-er at heart. how this happened you may ask? College, thats what happened. I needed to begin saving my money some how and when extreme couponing came out I had the idea to coupon away to greatness. Now i never pay full price for clothes or beauty products or even school supplies. It has actually made shopping a bit more fun and adventurous. 
The picture above well... its what I have purchased for college when I was living in the dorms. In total I only spent 22 dollars, not bad right.
above is some of the free items I can get from mail-ins I request online


This item above I got two for the price of one how did I do this? Well at k-mart they had a buy one get the other half off deal, I then had a coupon that took 5 dollars off of two; so I basically got one sunscreen for free. I think I'll be putting up some coupon tips that you guys can do fast and easy.
happy crafting. 

No comments :

Post a Comment