Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Shopping trip: Thrift store edition

In this trip I go to Goodwill in Orange county. All of the clothes that I found were brand new from target, this usually happens when items at target it the salvage mark at the store then those items are transported to the Goodwill to be sold there.

Now the Goodwill sells things at set prices for a lot of their clothing with some exceptions. From what I have seen everyday a new colored tag goes on sale and that time is 50% off. On my trip I was extremely fortunate to find that all these times were 50% from the set price, in the end I only spend about $21 for my entire purchase (i bought glass cups too). Not bad at all given the fact that all of this was new!

Give the Goodwill a try, sometimes you don't find what you want but other time you find jems like these items!

No comments :

Post a Comment