Sunday, May 22, 2016

About Me

Hello Readers,

I wanted my post to be a little bit about me and of course why this blog so lets get into it:
About me:
My name is Angela Maleiny, (Maleiny is pronounced in Spanish sounds like Mulaney) I am currently a UCLA student studying Anthropology. I am Mexican- American or Chicana I'll take either one but never Hispanic.  I'm a crafter, a writer, a scientist, and I'm hoping to broaden this list.

I'm not really sure what else to say about me so moving on:
Why this blog? Well, this is like my fourth blog I've tried to start and those blogs didn't spike an interest. I went on a search as to why. My answer? The worlds that I made in those blogs were separate they all spoke about different things, so I felt restricted speaking on just that content . Thats not how I work I dip into many different things and NOW I feel like those worlds should collide. And they will in this blog. So what does that mean? I will be closing all those other blogs and I will be adding all those previous posts here.
It will be scary having all these worlds collide but thats what has happened in this age of technology and instead of running away from it I'm going to embrace it! It might be a disaster it might be a success but I won't know until I try.

No comments :

Post a Comment