Sunday, May 22, 2016

Venting from the old blog

Life sucks really bad
he doesnt listen but then again what am i suppose to say
do i bitch
say sorry
what?
im tired of this
life isn’t what i wanted anymore
i think its time i took a break away from the troubles of the world
its 11 still no call
i try sometimes
i think its my fault
possibly i had something to do with this
he doesn’t pay attention to me anymore
im not worth his time
he always acts so busy
you never did that
if i needed you
but it seems that every time i need him
he’s no where in hell to be found
thats fine with me
i have others i can run to
other people that will love me
pay attention to me
love me like i deserve
i do feel guilty for saying this
but its how i feel
im not going to change my mind
at least not from what i've seen


at least not this time

No comments :

Post a Comment