Sunday, May 22, 2016

Random fits of rage (all seperate thoughts) From The old Blogs

•You’re a man of many faces, may no one see you for your true colors for when that day comes everything will fall apart. Your world will crumble and I will watch with a look of unrelenting satisfaction.

•I dont even know myself I am treated as if I were meaningless
yet here I stand, for some miraculous reason I cant let go

•It kills you as much as it does me to remember the past we did this to each other we broke it all and let it fall

•take it as you may, but remember you hurt me too and you still hurt me as I continue to hurt you


•everything i gave you my heart, my compassion you turned around and gave it to someone new as if they were more worthy of my memories, my happiness

No comments :

Post a Comment